Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
This forum is for discussion of Blu-ray Disc hardware and software. It is primarily for those who have already decided on their prefered HD format and just want to enjoy it. No war fights should be held here.

If you are still undecided, or if you wish to discuss the benefits of one format vs. another, please take your discussion to our War Zone forum created specifically for that purpose.

Okay guys! We finally have our own room!! How about a few reviews of your favorite Blu-Ray movies!!!! BTW! THANKS Ilya and the rest of the Satguys crew for making this happen!

I have a Samsung Blue Ray Player about 2 years old that won't play any Blockbuster Blue Ray Movies but will play the previews and the several ones I have bought at Best Buy ect. Is it possible to upgrade my player with software downloaded from a website onto a DVD?

Rgplane1 (New Member)

I have a Samsung Blue Ray Player about 2 years old that won't play any Blockbuster Blue Ray Movies but will play the previews and the several ones I have bought at Best Buy ect. Is it possible to upgrade my player with software downloaded from a website onto a DVD?

Rgplane1 (New Member)
:welcome:welcome

It sounds like you need to update your firmware. Can anyone who has a player chime in..

Can we discuss upcoming blue ray player like sony new on for $399 2.0 compliant or panasonic new one $799.00 2.0 compliant or pioneer two new ones $699 and $799 not 2.0 compliant??

Rgplane1 (New Member)
Go here. download center SAMSUNG

Once you find your player, burn the image to a CD-R (I like IMGBurn). Put in player and wait. The instructions on how to do it are usually on the same page as the firmware update. What's your model?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)