Welcome to the 921 Support Forum

"Hi, my name is Bob and I I'm an HDTV addict"

"Hi, BOB!!!"

"I've been waiting for a year to be able to watch HD programming. I know I can get another receiver to see it, but I NEED to be able to record it onto a hard drive as well. I've found that a lot of money and time is being diverted to support my "habit". Hopefully, the madness will pass once I GET one, but I'm sure I will just obsess over little details like bugs and picture quality once I do get one."

Hi my name is Scott and I am a real HDTV addict who cant spell sometimes.

Hi Scott!

I have been wait so long for the 921, that I have been through so much pain that I am so burned out on this that I THink I can now wait for the new Direct Tivo HDTV in March with Two OTA and TWO Sat recorders and Hopefully the Home Media Option that will alow streaming to other Direct Tivos?

I was concerned that my 921 would stand out like a sore thumb in my cherry entertainment center, but I hardly even notice it. And for those that are worried about noise, not to worry: it's like it it's not even there!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I have a complaint, everytime I turn on my 921 it says its a 501 and all I see is standard def channels. For some reason none of the HD channels are showing in the guide! :shock: I want to know when the next version of software will be spooling to fix these issues! :x Darn you DishNetwork for releasing such crappy hardware.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)