Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am proud today to introduce our new 921 Support forum! This is something we have been working on behind the scenes for awhile now.

If you have a question, comment, review or anything else about the 921 this is the place to post it!

Support will be by members helping members, however we do have the ability to send questions and problem reports to our contacts at Dish Network.

While this forum is monitored by Dish Network, we regret that they can not post to the forum directly due to company policy.

SatelliteGuys is proud to be the first forum to provide you a home for all your Dish 921 needs.

We expect the 921 to be released this week in limited quantities.

We will be moving some of our 921 information posts to this forum over the weekend.

Thanks for making SatelliteGuys.US your home for 921 news and information!

Happy Holidays!

This may be the first support forum in history for a product that doesn't exist. :shock: More of a crying place for all us disappointed 921 wannabees.

A thumb-up to Scott for the "one-upsmanship", I think! :thumbsup:

I have not heard of anybody's hard drive just wearing out because of wear and tear due to prolonged use. Has anybody else?

What kind of life expectancy can we expect out of these receivers? I have not had one long enough to have it wear out (because they would always have a malfunction and get replaced or I would sell the replacement going to a new model).

I tried to do an archive dump to my DVHS VCR but can't find the method to execute this. Can anyone tell me how this is done? Is it in a menu somewhere?

Don Landis said:
I tried to do an archive dump to my DVHS VCR but can't find the method to execute this. Can anyone tell me how this is done? Is it in a menu somewhere?

Come now Don, if anyone knows the answer to this question it's you. And, how could you have this problem with out the 921 in your hands? We all know that the DishWire is not likely to be active upon release. But nice try!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts