Well, At Least Lloyd Carr Gets It Over With Right Away!!!

Screw that. We lost, they need to get over it. Besides, MICHIGAN football comes with a amount of disappointment just about every year. I don't have any time for whiners, only winners.

Sounds like Paul has learned to expect (accept) the Buckeyes beating the 1-6 LLLLLLoyd Carr lead team ????

Sorry Paul, I hope I don't have to eat this post later in the year :)

Jimbo

Sounds like Paul has learned to expect (accept) the Buckeyes beating the 1-6 LLLLLLoyd Carr lead team ????

Sorry Paul, I hope I don't have to eat this post later in the year :)

Jimbo

You just couldn't resist, could you Jimbo? What's up with the LLLLLLoyd? Is this an inside joke I'm not in on?
As for eating your words, you know what they say; Keep your words short and sweet.... When we beat you, I hope OSU is still undefeated, nothing like pulling the rug from under somebodies national championship hopes. 1-6? Really? I didn't realize it's been THAT bad. Now, to start some controversy - rumors are persisting around here that Urban Meyer and Les Miles are on the short list of candidates to replace LLLLLLoyd when he retires. Anybody at LSU or Florida hearing anything along those lines?

You just couldn't resist, could you Jimbo? What's up with the LLLLLLoyd? Is this an inside joke I'm not in on?
As for eating your words, you know what they say; Keep your words short and sweet.... When we beat you, I hope OSU is still undefeated, nothing like pulling the rug from under somebodies national championship hopes. 1-6? Really? I didn't realize it's been THAT bad. Now, to start some controversy - rumors are persisting around here that Urban Meyer and Les Miles are on the short list of candidates to replace LLLLLLoyd when he retires. Anybody at LSU or Florida hearing anything along those lines?

Yes Paul,
The L's is designating the losses to Ohio State. I've been doing that for quite awhile, your the first to inquire.
When you beat us it will be to destroy our season, as you guys have done SO MANY TIMES BEFORE ... most of the Cooper years.

As for Coaches, I have heard that Les Miles is very interested, being a M man.
As for Urban, I highly doubt that would (will ) happen.
I personally would hate for Urban to come to M. I REALLY Like Urban, I met him awhile back while he was at Bowling Green.

Jimbo

Urban has it made in Gainesville....as much as Billy Donovan has done with the basketball program....football IS king, and right now....URBAN MEYER is GOD in Gainesville....

He ain't going no where....

And yet the rumors persist....In this day and age, don't be so sure. Urban Meyer can be God in Ann Arbor too. I give Les Miles a better shot at the job because he is a Michigan man. I don't give much credence to either rumor, truth be told.

And yet the rumors persist....In this day and age, don't be so sure. Urban Meyer can be God in Ann Arbor too. I give Les Miles a better shot at the job because he is a Michigan man. I don't give much credence to either rumor, truth be told.

I DO think the Les Miles has a lot going for it .....
It would not surprise me at all .

Jimbo

We'll find out what kind of team MICHIGAN is this afternoon, and for that matter what kind of team Penn St. has also. M has had their number since they joined the Big Ten. That can change today.

Urban has it made in Gainesville....as much as Billy Donovan has done with the basketball program....football IS king, and right now....URBAN MEYER is GOD in Gainesville....

He ain't going no where....

billy might seriously disagree. course, his star briefly tarnished with his magic head coaching meltdown!

btw, michigan upset penn state. icey says watch out for illinois.

Cyboko, you're "sister" must be beside "herself"! Boring, boring game. Great if you love watching defense though. Hart was wearing Connor like a second jersey. He's quite a LB, maybe better than Prosz (I'm Polish and I'm not going to attempt to spell that name).

Cyboko, you're "sister" must be beside "herself"! Boring, boring game. Great if you love watching defense though. Hart was wearing Connor like a second jersey. He's quite a LB, maybe better than Prosz (I'm Polish and I'm not going to attempt to spell that name).

She is actually in Vegas this weekend, she got so pissed over the game, she stopped watching it and won $200 on the slots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)