Status
Please reply by conversation.

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
Medford, Oregon
My question is if i sub to the TotalChoice Plus will i get my rsn's?? I went to D* website and it looked like they wanted me to sub to a sports pak. I went to dbs forum channel chart and it says i would get my rsn's in this pak. Expecting another baby so my wife wants me to save for a bit since she wont be working for a wile. I want my rsn so i can watch baseball. Later i think i will upgrade to DIRECTV PARA TODOS OPCIÓN PREMIER. Also if anybody know about Para Todos will these channels also be in english. It may sound funny but we have equal English and spanish speaking people coming over.

If you are a new customer the current promotion is for three months of the movies and sport pak FREE. If you start off with Opcion Ultra Especial you will get Opcion Premier FREE for the 1st three months and your RSN is included. With the Para Todos programming you will wlso get the Phase 3 dish.

boba said:
If you are a new customer the current promotion is for three months of the movies and sport pak FREE. If you start off with Opcion Ultra Especial you will get Opcion Premier FREE for the 1st three months and your RSN is included. With the Para Todos programming you will wlso get the Phase 3 dish.

Cool thank you very much

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts