Well, that "Networks:0" bug is back... only not as often.

sjvirchow

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
On my 722, When hitting DVR>TV Shows>Browse by Network I get "Networks:0", and a few seconds later, the receiver reboots. It doesn't happen as often, but it does happen every week, week and a half. It used to do it every day, but since Dish rolled out the last software update, it's only started happening recently. Very annoying, especially when both TV's are being used. It's definitely not my receiver, because my relatives are having the same problem too on their 722, and they just became customers about three weeks ago.

What SW are you running? I'm on L682 and the bug is just as prevalent as it ever was, particularly late into the night. There's supposed to be a software update this month, so maybe it will do something.

Oh right... For some reason I assumed you were on a 722k. Anyway, the 722 was supposed to have a SW update in late March but so far I have seen no evidence of this newer SW... Maybe whenever it is released it will help.

Maybe they delayed it for a good reason. Hopefully. Also, sometimes when I do get a On Demand program going it never starts to play, it just kind of hangs... I have to wait until the next day to play it.

Yeah I think VoD is one area DISH needs to improve, and having a working VoD would be a good start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts