Well they Came and....someone needs to help me! Please!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

fulphil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
Nothing, they switched the dishes to round dishes and put a 4 x 4 switch out there and all of them thought it was going to work, and all of the channels have a distortion, like a burning, I guess Steve O was right, it's not gonna do anything....they tried everything. I guess I am stuck at a loss, unless someone else has an idea? I am so f'n pissed You have no idea!
Why have all this technology it this sh*t don't work....should i get new AV plugs? I am so at a loss, well they switched it to round dishes and no luck!

Distortion in the TV picture is either the TV, the receiver, or the connection between the two. Your dish antennae have nothing to do with it.

How do you have the receiver connected to the TV?

hey guys,

phil called me and........to make a long story short, i didnt realize that our MSP runs CT......steve (ct tech) is going to go out and correct this HSP nightmare.....the MSP cavalry is on the way....and guess who will be back-charged:devil: HALSTEAD!!!! steve will be taking digital pics and phil will be posting while he is there. i REALLY hope directv is listening..... nice thing too, steve is a great ED/HD tech also.

good luck phil, our motto is "GET ER DONE"!!!!!!!!;)

dragon002 said:

steve (ct tech) is going to go out and correct this HSP nightmare.....the MSP cavalry is on the way....and guess who will be back-charged:devil: HALSTEAD!!!! i REALLY hope directv is listening.....

good luck phil, our motto is "GET ER DONE"!!!!!!!!;)
I hope directv is listening as well

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts