WGN HD is Available!

With D* Yes, I have Scranton Wilkes Barre. But For E* I use my Greentown Address. I'm right on the border. Its the same Address, but when they ask you what county you live in, D* I said Wayne "my real county" and E* I said Pike my "moved county"

I wonder if anyone could be really right on the border to get 2 DMA's? It certainly could be possible to be in such a location.

Even to the point the receiver is actually placed right on the line and you can prove it using the results from a professional survey. This could drive E* really crazy! :D

there are reports of folks in the parts of PA area getting the DC locals as well as their own. That was the only case I know of. Of course with cable or DirecTv significantly viewed come sin to play---at least in some cases.

i'm less than 1/4 mile away from straddling the line, I get Birmingham locals, 1/4 mile up the road gets huntsville, most of my OTA comes from Huntsville

there are reports of folks in the parts of PA area getting the DC locals as well as their own. That was the only case I know of. Of course with cable or DirecTv significantly viewed come sin to play---at least in some cases.

There's several SV counties on E*.

Montague County, TX receives Dallas CBS

Portland Oregon locals are available somewhere outside the Portland market.

And as you mentioned, Franklin Co PA gets Washington locals.

In each case, this is the result of the county moving from one TV market to another AFTER Dish introduced local channels to that market.

See ya
Tony

The Cubs game is on now (in Retro Uni's in Black and White HD no less!). Some pauses in the action (could be on the WGN side) but the picture looks nice. The Black and White is a nice touch! :D

Despite one more freeze in the broadcast, the PQ is awesome and it's a good game. 2-2 in extra innings. Cubs tied it with a home run in the 9th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)