What a fiasco with ordering a Hopper from Dish Depot.

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
Wow... My Receiver showed up today..... Not a Hopper with Sling I ordered but a VIP922 with Sling! WTF! I'm totally ripped! My receipt says Hopper/Sling. I have already sent off an email to Dish Depot :mad:

Ordered my hopper w/ sling from them about a month ago.. Great customer service, fast shipping, and got it during the Easter sale $179 shipped!

I'm sure they will clear things up quickly.

These things happen. Sorry it had to happen to you. But with their rep, they'll make you whole.

Fred, I think you over thinking came to bite you in the A.;)
Gee KAB, you should be my shrink! Since I emailed them late in the day, I figured I would not hear from them until tomorrow for resolution. Well I was wrong! Dish Depot is overnighting a replacement for delivery Thursday. Thankyou Mark at Dish Depot.

Ordered a Hopper w/Sling 2 months ago from Dish Depot. Would definitely buy from them again!

Mark is one of the most "customer oriented" owners I have ever dealt with.
I have to absolutely concur with you on this!:D In my inbox this morning were the instructions for printing the return label for the 922. Part of the reason I was upset was that I paid a nice chunk of change for 2nd day air. Was able to get this corrected very fast. Thursday is when I would be calling Dish to schedule the install as my solo node shows up today. Just want to be ahead of that price increase! :p

I have ordered from DishDepot several times with no issues. Things happen. I am glad everything is straightened out now for you. Mark is a great business owner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)