What about the 30" dish delivered to Charlie Dolan?

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
Sometime earlier one of the threads reported a 30" dish being delivered to Charlie D. So, does he have a private way of continuing to receive the VOOM 21--even when VOOM shuts down?

Does the VOOM 21 suite still continue to operate--just getting ready for the next distributer?

SOme channels keep advertising series starting in April--as if they will continue after that???

It was a 30" pizza that was almost delivered before the guard dogs scared the delivery boy away!

Sean, this was just posted at AVS.

sateck01

sat guys thought they RAN VOOM, scott g is delusional
vurbano and mota , albiet the italian names are a disgrace to the italian lineage!

vicki is a wino and tyork is now about out of work, warned you york!!!

voom, doom, gloom is a turd and you cant polish it, junk from the ground up!!

ken, finally someone telling it right, but, THEY WILL NOT LISTEN!!!!!

voom is DONE

ho ho ho , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

THE DRAGON

The Dragon man who we banned and who is clearly biased about D*. It is unfortunate that individuals like this paint a bias picture about D*. This individual thinks in his own mind that he is doing a favor to D* by his unmistaken bias remarks. I have D* now and I am finding out the good things about the service. It is just pathetic that there are individuals who like act like this. Bad mouthing a provider or individuals here is so low. Yet, I find a lot of D* subs that really do not talk much but know how to appreciate a good service and give good advice when it is necessary.

Indy said:

sateck01

vurbano and mota , albiet the italian names are a disgrace to the italian lineage!

voom is DONE

THE DRAGON

Some can let this clown know i am know where near out of work tell him to get a life.

Ps let him know that it has been so peaceful over here since he left and tell him i am doing d* just for info

t

Left out one important contributor's name...

Indy said:

sateck01

voom is DONE

THE DRAGON
This person needs HELP...will anybody call an ambulance??

Not me...at this point, I'd rather see him bleed. Anyone reading his posts on any forum will probably immediately recognize a deranged and wounded soul for what it is...Just note who he attacks and why...

Pity...but I can't scrape up any compassion for him...I've made drinking (or not) a joke, so I have no problem if people want to joke back about it...one way or another...but attacking Scott, Sean, Vurbano and TYORK, who have never done anything other than try to help people within their respective areas of expertise...truly demonstrates how deranged this jacka$$ is.

I hope AVS is as quick to deal with him as Scott was. He's a menace to society, and belongs here.......
violent-smiley-084.gif

shame someone doesnt have his real name. If they did I'd happily make a complaint to D, since I still have that too, about him. He not only behaves like a moron, but as someone else pointed out, he even makes the service he's for look bad. I can deal with ppl disliking a product and even being vocal about it but some of the things he spouts seem more like symptoms of Terrets(sp) syndrome.

Indy said:

sateck01

voom is DONE

THE DRAGON

Avs must have deleted this post cause it is not longer on there cause i went there and it not there any more and of course i responded to DRAGON and they just keep deleteing my post over there. so i guess i will just stay in here and enjoy myself with the good guys.

t

he name on avs is Sateck01

and all he is doing over there the same as here.

t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)