What are the dish options for eastern arc

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So then I am better off with either the 1000.4 or 3 dishes? Is there a benefit to a 1000.4 and a third dish or is that only if I have any LOS issues. I used the dishpointer app on my phone an dfrom what I can tell the EA is wide open for all 2 birds if they use the same mounting positions as my current dishes. I am trying to avoid any more holes in my roof just because it is fairly new roof.

So then I am better off with either the 1000.4 or 3 dishes? Is there a benefit to a 1000.4 and a third dish or is that only if I have any LOS issues. I used the dishpointer app on my phone an dfrom what I can tell the EA is wide open for all 2 birds if they use the same mounting positions as my current dishes. I am trying to avoid any more holes in my roof just because it is fairly new roof.
1000.4 can be mounted on one of the existing mounts no extra holes in the roof.

What is the secret of getting RAIN all we can get is 100 degree temps. rain fade is not a problem here.
Moving to some place that has a more moderate climate. There are many and they don't all go to the extreme of suffering frequent rain fade.

Moving to some place that has a more moderate climate. There are many and they don't all go to the extreme of suffering frequent rain fade.
Our climate is normally more moderate, this is so far the second hottest year in over a 100 years of record keeping. 1980 was the hottest but our Governor dosen't believe in Global Warming.

So since I have 2 poles on the roof currently, assuming they use one for the 1000.4 for EA, am I better of having the 1000.4 optimized fro 2 particular sats and use the remaining pole/dish to get the third sat? I want to have as good of signal strength as I get today from my 2 dish WA setup.

So since I have 2 poles on the roof currently, assuming they use one for the 1000.4 for EA, am I better of having the 1000.4 optimized fro 2 particular sats and use the remaining pole/dish to get the third sat? I want to have as good of signal strength as I get today from my 2 dish WA setup.
The 1000.4 is optimized for 3 slots. Not knowing what your wing dish is, it is hard to say if it might be better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts