What are the new promotions coming up?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
In 14 days the new fall promotions hit the streets, anyone know what they are and if D* is going to be reducing equipment costs?

:) Stickin' to your guns I see! I hope for your sake they do have a great hardware deal. I'm been absolutely 100% happy...and then some...with the HR24s, DECA, and MRV. It's been a lot of fun. Great HD concerts too from Foo Fighters, Green Day, etc. Even been enjoying my MYX tv channel! :p GOOD LUCK!

That and I'm wanting to compare to see where the better deal is at..

It's up to you, but I would think the best way to make sure you get the best deal is to sign up for the current deal and put your install out a few weeks. Maybe utilize BING to get some of your hardware costs back.

Then, if a better deal comes out on the 22nd......cancel and reorder. That way there are no regrets! :)

Just a thought. Good luck man.

Obvious promo will be the Premier pack for free with NFL Sunday Ticket that they offer every year at this coming time.

I doubt they will be more agressive in hardware. This past season was the first time I remember them giving the second HD receiver free on top of the free HD-DVR. I doubt that you'll see secondary HD-DVR any less than $199.

Obvious promo will be the Premier pack for free with NFL Sunday Ticket that they offer every year at this coming time.

I doubt they will be more agressive in hardware. This past season was the first time I remember them giving the second HD receiver free on top of the free HD-DVR. I doubt that you'll see secondary HD-DVR any less than $199.

I'm sure you know what your saying....but I think your saying.....

With the current promotion, you get the secondary HD-DVR for $99.

Are you saying your expecting the secondary HD-DVR to be $199 with the ST/Premier promotion?

I haven't been paying nearly as much attention as you and many others here have over the past couple years.....but I certainly don't remember a better promotion then they are running now. Anyone else remember anything better (non-Sunday Ticket related)?

No, I didn't mean to imply that.

Essentailly now you get a free HD-DVR and $100 off a second receiver (either free HD or $99 HD-DVR). I would expect it to stay like that is what I was trying to say ;)

If the next promo is the Buy Sunday Ticket and receive Premier free for 5 months, then the current offer is the best deal for a 2 year committment..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)