What are the Real cost of Directv without a 12 months Contracts?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

clickclocks

Original poster
Jun 16, 2013
canada
What are the Real cost of Directv without a 12 months Contracts? I'm looking to subscribe to the Ultimate Package which show on the DT website $79.99 a month but what other charger do I have to expect to pay on my total bill (like HD channes, Local Networks, Taxes, Etc) ?
?Thanks

First of all, there is NO way to get service without a contract that I know of.

Not sure if you pay FULL price for your equipment, if you can get service without a contract or not.
Typically, the commitment is for 24 months and activated when you turn on service.

*Note* for information only, not to promote DISH.... You can get DISH with no contract in a couple of different ways including no credit check if no contract is a must. But the cost for the duration of what would be a discount will be much higher.

There is NO reason to get D without a contract. None. Even if it was possible which it likely is not. The cost to even contemplate doing so would be in far excess of the cost to break the contract even a day or two after install.

There is NO reason to get D without a contract. None. Even if it was possible which it likely is not. The cost to even contemplate doing so would be in far excess of the cost to break the contract even a day or two after install.
Yet the TS sounds pretty much married to the idea. Probably has a great deal to do with the laws of the country in which they live.

This is a question that the TS is going to have to pose directly to DIRECTV (probably via chat or e-mail). Because it is such an extraordinary request and coming from a country that DIRECTV is prohibited on multiple levels from serving, there may be great difficulty getting in contact with anyone who knows whether it is even possible.

I wonder if ClickClocks is asking something similar to what I was curious to know in a thread above this...

What are the "out the door" totals for a DirecTV subscription. They show you the discounted price for the programming package in big letters, but then the small print talks about HD fees, additional receiver fees, advanced receiver fees, etc. When it's all said and done, what is the total itemized bill going to look like?

Simple to find out. Just build a system on their website.

It will show 2 years of expected billing in 6 month increments. The one thing that has to be done manually is to manipulate any premiums you do or don't want into the picture.
?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts