What are you doing on Super Sunday?

Just found out that I am throwing a small party tomorrow for four friends. Consequently, I spent the past two hours buying plastic goods, cleaning the man cave, buying Tostitos, cheese sauce, chips, Heinekens, 4 pounds of boneless wings, and a large pork roast for pulled pork siders .... Let's go Giants!!!

Just found out that I am throwing a small party tomorrow for four friends. Consequently, I spent the past two hours buying plastic goods, cleaning the man cave, buying Tostitos, cheese sauce, chips, Heinekens, 4 pounds of boneless wings, and a large pork roast for pulled pork siders .... Let's go Giants!!!

Finding out you were throwing a small party on short notice, you must have loved that!!

Has anyone found audio feeds? Tried TSN Radio, but that's blacked out. I thought they didn't black out.

ESPN radio, which they use for TSN radio sometimes, didn't have it either. The ESPN station from Mexico that they use for San Diego was in Spanish online. I remember picking up the 690 from Tijuana last yr. and it was on.

No biggie throwing it last minute ... the trouble was cleaning (lol)

Wife actually took a day off to clean, heh. I'm still sore from moving some boxes around in the garage, followed by 3 games of bowling as an outing at work with 20 others, and then having to clean the stairs the next morning.

I feel a little broken. I love ibuprofen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)