What are you doing on Super Sunday?

Probably watching the game and drinking heavily with my best friend as we try to quell suicidal thoughts of the idea of how close our team was to being in the Super Bowl.

In case you're wondering which team it is, it's the one with the bad hands, not the bad foot.

Running anout five miles in the morning then for the game Having the neighbors over, since we all have small kids and it's a Sunday night usually folks leave around 8-8:30, they leave and depending on the score will watch the rest of the games as far as food we try to mix in healthy stuff as well.

I am having a Super Bowl party and probably 12 people will be there.

Watching with my wife on our 67" HDTV. We were hoping to host a party in our new theater room with a 120" screen, but the contractors were too slow and the work is not finished. Looks like March Madness (and a bunch of great Blu-rays) will open the theater.

rey_1178 said:
Can't believe you just told her about the other Mallory :facepalm

Well the other one is the original Mallory as you know, this one is just the one we use when she isn't around. :D ;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using SatelliteGuys

Can't believe you just told her about the other Mallory :facepalm

Well the other one is the original Mallory as you know, this one is just the one we use when she isn't around. :D ;)

Trust me when I say that you spend any amount of time in her presence and you'll be damn thankful there is only one. :D:D:eek:

Friends are hosting an all day party. They're both big soccer fans so it's starting ~10am with the EPL match being shown on fox followed by bbq lunch with cigars and beer then the super bowl.

HIFI said:
Trust me when I say that you spend any amount of time in her presence and you'll be damn thankful there is only one. :D:D:eek:

Yeah I'm glad there is only one Kim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts