What are your favorite sports posters of all-time?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
Before I start,

I'd like to brag for one second (something I rarely do on this site).

I am now the proud of owner of these 8x10 pictures:

199798sn1.png
dhawerchuk1gf6.png
89hb4.png

Anyway,

onto my latest topic.

As sports fans, we have all grown up with posters, as in the kind you hang on your wall/door.

What are YOUR all-time favorite sports posters? (BTW, if you can post pictures of them, feel free to do so.)

I'll start with my all-time favorite, one I still have:

lafontaine93cos-1.jpg

I too had the Farrah poster. All of us approaching 40 or a little over had probably the same. I had sports pennants, not posters. Still have most of them as a kid too.

Who's Angela Watson? Should I know that?

Back to sports posters :)

My favorite spots poster is one that my cleptomaniac roomate stole from me in 1976 of Pete Rose running as hard as he could rounding second, headed for third base just before his pattented head-first slide. I have seen similar posters of him in a phillies uniform, but never a reds uniform

BTW the cleptomaniac roommate who stole my wallet then framed another guy in the dorm and then after getting caught stealing something else and finally getting expelled from the school who then took the oportunity to take my poster is called Barry Myers. I have no idea where he lives if its somewhere other than a state pen. But I WANT MY POSTER BACK! :D

See ya
Tony

Not the exact one I used to have hanging in my room, but very similar......

AAEB006%7EBernie-Kosar-Prepare-to-pass-Photofile-Posters.jpg

I had the Bo Jackson one that BlackHitachi posted as well as multiple Michael Jordan posters including these........

michael-jordan-slam-dunk-88-poster.jpg

The below MJ "Wings" poster was life size. When growing up, I would periodically measure my wingspan against Jordan's to see how much more growing I had to do to measure up against MJ.....

POST020_large.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)