What can i do with these C band system

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RickFTA

Original poster
Sep 14, 2008
Hey can somebody explain witch one do I need standard or universal ku,[FONT=&quot] BSC621-2 C/Ku LNBF[/FONT] what the different I wan to use on my viewsat or cnx with a 8 feet black sami dish, witch one I have to order any help is the first time I’m getting in to C band I got the system and came with DSR922 I mind what can I do with these receiver other than change the position of the dish, I have to subscribe to see anything or I can just plug and watch TV what u guys recommended me to do I live in Nevada Las Vegas right now I have a 90cm offset wit SG2100 motor and INVACOM Quad Polar LNBF (CP/LP) I get from 61 bird all the way to 148
Some one give me these big dish all the system 4DTV but I wan to use the CNX box so I was thinking on selling the DSR922 box and other a v box to move the actuator I wonder if I’m making any sense can some body guide me to what to do[FONT=&quot] thanks

you can see the picture at ://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn250/Rickphotobucket/IMG_0039.jpg?t=1221440842 just add the http at the begin i cant post a link because these is my first post
[/FONT]

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 184
welcome :wave

added the pic so we can see :)

you would want the STANDARD version. C-Band is the same on both but the 922 wont control a Universal LNB for KU. Since you already have KU set up I would just use the big dish for C-Band (thats what I do). Sure you could sell the 922 and get a V-Box or something similar to run the big dish with the FTA box

Hey thanks man for fixing the picture
Ok my problem is I got one box setup to the INVACON I wan to use the other to get Ku and C mainly because I hear the sometimes u need a bigger dish for Ku band and what about the holes on that dish would it affect the Ku signal, I wan to get satmex all Hispanic fta channels that’s all I wan the big dish for, I don’t know what us is there to watch the I don't get with the 90cm I already have.
[FONT=&quot] You suggested me to get the standard version for 922 but my question is what can I do with the 922 would I get all the fta for free or I have to subscribe the only reason I’m using the 922 is to move the dish that all I know the 922 can help me or is there and other use I can get from the 922 the I can’t get from CNX or VIEWSAT thanks man for you help I’m new to C band I been reading a lot but is little bit confusing, I can read and read but if it wasn’t for you guys there is no way I would be messing around with these, believe me went I say these with out you knowledge and patience people like me wont be able to do these so thanks man [/FONT]

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)