What can we expect from Dish at CES?

I miss the tech chat . Those guys loved the technology that dish was coming out with. On the Charlie chat he would talk about it a little on his show. Hell my whole house was rewired one night for the new receivers that had two tuners but they needed two separate feeds from the dish. They didn't have splitters yet . I have a few rooms with twin coax plates . That's the problem with dish there was so much excitement about the new latest and greatest. Now it's hopper , hopper with sling , hopper 3 . Joey 1 Joey 2 super Joey , wireless Joey . Wallabies and so on . I miss my tech chat!!!

i took my spare dish and receiver to florida once so i could watch the charlie chat. jen thought i was insane, we came back to the hotel early so i could watch the ........

it was a fun time

Reactions: charlesrshell
I would have it circled on my calendar it was tech chat then a few weeks later Charlie chat . First I would grab a few beers than boot up the laptop log on to the satellite guys chat room and watch the show. It was a good time . .

CCs were down to being nothing but infomercials in the las year or two...Glad that ended... but before that so much fun to watch! I remember when Tricia Helfer came on to plug Battlestar Galactica was going to be in HD on SciFi! Wow !

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

elon is a busy fellow. launching freight to ISS, while preparing for launching humans to ISS, preparing for sending the first human capable lander to mars. there are reports it will make a round trip, with samples of mars. this is all in prep for a human trip in his planned 10 yearss.

then we have tube travel a 800 mph bus like service, all across the country......

building it will cost a fortune, a great infrastructure project.....

the internet plan, wellelon must be working too much....how many great ideas can he run at one time.

currently elon is building a test track for tube travel
Old idea. In 1973 a movie named Genesis II was released. In it was an elaborate travel system called a sub shuttle. A bus like car using magnetic levitation for propulsion that reached speeds of hundreds of miles per hour.

Old idea. In 1973 a movie named Genesis II was released. In it was an elaborate travel system called a sub shuttle. A bus like car using magnetic levitation for propulsion that reached speeds of hundreds of miles per hour.

call it whatever you want, right now elon is building a test track near his corporate office.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)