What can you say about this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sorry Mets, I just saw this...

Dukes is a 1,000% headcase. The Nats are about in as unwoven a situation a team can be in without experiencing a personal loss. Is Marlon Byrd still playing for them? He's another wonderful example of a human specimen. All that team needs is Phsyco Bradley and Gary Sh%tfield and they'd REALLY be making some noise.

Bottom line is...I agree with Manny. Change is in the air there and something needs to be done NOW to tighten that ship up.

Sorry Mets, I just saw this...

Dukes is a 1,000% headcase. The Nats are about in as unwoven a situation a team can be in without experiencing a personal loss. Is Marlon Byrd still playing for them? He's another wonderful example of a human specimen. All that team needs is Phsyco Bradley and Gary Sh%tfield and they'd REALLY be making some noise.

Bottom line is...I agree with Manny. Change is in the air there and something needs to be done NOW to tighten that ship up.

I think it has to be a case by case basis and this one....the Manager is right AND wrong. YES, he should be fined AND bench for breaking team rules...AND as the stories says, Dukes HAS been on his best behavior and trying to make amends for his past...but threaten with re-assigntment....???!!:confused: That is stupid and shows you how f**ked up this organization is....

I don't think they will be around much longer. The will be contracted with some other team.

Heard some serious chatter about Tampa moving up the road to Orlando once the Florida Marlins move into their new home and become the Miami Marlins. Then the Tampa Rays would become the Florida Rays.

One would think that the Nationals have more pressing issues on it's plate than a player who was "tardy" coming from a chairity event!!!...:rolleyes:

I agree, any team that would hire Jim Bowden as GM and give him free reign has to be the most screwed up organization in MLB, and near the top of the list in all of professional sports!!!,,,:eek:

I don't think they will be around much longer. The will be contracted with some other team.

I honestly believe getting rid of teams will never happen because of the faux revenue sharing thingy they have in place. At the current moment, I do not believe that there is a single team in the majors that is LOSING money. NOW that everyone is making money, it makes not sense to remove teams.

They're not going anywhere. One thing I don't understand is why the AL west has four teams and the NL central has six.

They should either make Houston go to the AL west or make Milwaukee go back to the AL and move KC or Minnesota to the AL west.

I honestly believe getting rid of teams will never happen because of the faux revenue sharing thingy they have in place. At the current moment, I do not believe that there is a single team in the majors that is LOSING money. NOW that everyone is making money, it makes not sense to remove teams.

The Natinals aren't going anywhere.

What's their attendance like? if they were doing the same numbers the EXPO' s were doing, then I could understand, but I doubt the numbers are that low, and like you said - a new stadium is the BIG difference here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)