What channel would you choose

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have not heard any talk about Angle and Declination angle settings for motor and dish. Also you need to put your longitude and latitude correctly in the receiver, so your receiver knows where you are at. You need to set your motor to 0, before adjusting the dish east to west. If you set your motor angle correctly and don't touch it and play with the elevation on just the dish, to get 95W, the rest should fall into place. Hope this helps.
Got 95W. got new motor coming. Thanks for the info, Larry

Oh Ya. Been there, done that but not this time. I tore into the motor and the cable connection to the receiver has broken loose. I have to check out didgikey and see if I can find a replacemnet.
ahhh gotcha

I'm going to start looking for a new motor. Any suggestions where to look. Would like to support those who help in this forum. Larry
I have a SG2100 thats been up since 04 and it still is band on. And its survived 6 Minnesota winters :)

You may still find one but I know Galaxy Marketing (sponsor) has one like it
SG9120B HH Motor

Too bad your motor is toast. You mentioned the dish won't move when you search for 7w. I think you meant 72w, please correct me if I am wrong because I believe 7w is below the horizon for you. As far as a fixed dish I'd point to 83w for RTV and Tufftv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts