what channels from mexico can i get?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
ive been thinking about getting a FTA system to get channels from mexico. i would like to have el canal de las estrellas, galavision mexico, xewt from tijuana ( i did see this channel on the list), channel 4 from guadalajara and a few more. ive seen different FTA channel lists and they all show different channels.

this website shows el canal de las estrellas
Free To Air FTA Satellite Channels from USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Turkish, Kurdish TV Television Galaxy 25 97W but doesnt show azteca 7

the list on here shows azteca 7 but doesnt show el canal de las estrellas.

anyone here uses their FTA system to watch channels from mexico?

Hey I live in texas and I want to know what type of fta reciever can get channels from mexico and where to point it to get the same channels memo90061 wants

ive been thinking about getting a FTA system to get channels from mexico. i would like to have el canal de las estrellas, galavision mexico, xewt from tijuana ( i did see this channel on the list), channel 4 from guadalajara and a few more. ive seen different FTA channel lists and they all show different channels.

this website shows el canal de las estrellas
Free To Air FTA Satellite Channels from USA, Europe, Middle East, Asia Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Turkish, Kurdish TV Television Galaxy 25 97W but doesnt show azteca 7

the list on here shows azteca 7 but doesnt show el canal de las estrellas.

anyone here uses their FTA system to watch channels from mexico?

Unfortunately all of the channels you want are encrypted , in the past these channels were listed as Free or ITC In the clear but I understand it was not the case.

I still think it's worth having a C-band antenna for all the other channels available form Mexico and other Latin American countries.

ohh ok thanks for the info! i did see one channel that is free that i would want. its xewt. they air the novelas from el canal de las estrellas but one episode behind.

ok so can anyone confirm for me if videorola is free to air? my mom really wants videorola. i see it as free to air on some websites. i dont see videorola on the list here on satelliteguys.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)