What comes with the Dish 500 hardware?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

D3F

Original poster
Dec 1, 2007
Awhile ago I purchased a Dish 500 on ebay and it came with a bunch of nuts, bolts, etc. I procrastinated and instead of mounting the dish, I stuck the open box in the garage where it tipped over. Well now there seem to be a lot less nuts, bolts, etc. than when I started so I wonder if anyone knew how many of each nut/bolt/screw, sizes, etc. I am supposed to have. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Should be four small bolts with corresponding nuts to attach reflector to bracket and one thin bolt with small nut to attach yoke to feed arm and two screws to attach LNB to yoke.

You might be able to buy a replacement online. Google "Dish 500 bolt pack". Check the dishstore (link above), they might have one.

thanks for the quick reply VS. I'll check what I have and see what I can pick up at the hardware store. If that fails, I'll try that website. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts