What did I find?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

19psi

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 8, 2010
Northern Indiana
Last night I was doing some random searching and blind scanning towards the west. I locked in Satmex6, added it to my list and continued bumping to the west.
After a while I ended up finding a satellite that has local stations. Not just a single network throwing out a random feed either. Without getting too specific they are all from one area and it happens to be local to me. I get many of the stations on my OTA antenna and as an added bonus I get quite a few more that are just out of reach.
I thought I was on Galaxy 18 at 123W but after playing around more I found that satellite with the Veteran Networks so this one is a bit further east of 123. Of course scrambled echo* is all over in this area too but my stb labels them as so. These just have a generic number and there is no forgiveness, one click to the east or west and they are gone. :confused:

but his signature shows KU only so that cant be right...but if he has C-Band then yes that would be right that he got the Fusion mux

That might have been 105W, I posted about last week or so, found 6-8 channels running there one night, but they didn't stay on long. Could've popped back up again briefly, they weren't there when I scanned it last night, around 6pm.

I'm only KU and it's definitely close to 123.

At first I thought these were strictly locals 60 miles north of me but half (I think 11 or 12 total) are 70 miles south of me too.

Am I allowed to post TPs on this or should I private message them?

yes a linear lnbf will sometimes pick up a circular signal, especially if its a strong one like an echostar bird. It might've been on 121W, they used to have some feeds on that one. I hardly ever scan it so I really don't know.

I tried scanning 119 and 121 last night and only came up with a few scrambled channels on KU linear. Even the old DN121 marker channel is now scrambled.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)