What Do I Do With the Defective HR20?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Impala1ss

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
Space Coast, Florida
The day after I had D* installed the HR20-700 crapped out. The service tech. brought me a new one a few days later, installed it, and put the old one in the box the new one came in. He said D* would send me another box to return it in. They never sent one, and I still have the old HR20. Should I throw it away?:devil:

hmmmmmm, maybe you should call d*. After all, assuming they are not already expecting it in return could lead to a rather large charge on your bill. They do repair defective units and re-lease them as refurbished.

hmmmmmm, maybe you should call d*. After all, assuming they are not already expecting it in return could lead to a rather large charge on your bill. They do repair defective units and re-lease them as refurbished.

Yes, call them and tell them to send you a box or you will likely get charged for it.

Do not throw it away, when they sent me a replacement for my bad HR20-700 last week I have one week to return bad receiver or be billed 470 dollars. Call DirecTV tech support my suggestion

I've been waiting on return kits for a MONTH now for three of my receivers/dvr's. Still no kits. :(

Calls to D* say, they are coming, be patient. :confused:

Hope you get yours if you call. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)