What do I need for 4K?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
The latest is the first transmission will be with the Northern Trust Open Feb 16-18th. It will not require the Reverse Band lnb to receive it. There is currently 4K programming on ch. 1102. With just the HR54, I currently can't see that channel.

Thanks for the update. The area I live in is always the last to get new equipment and since they refuse to upgrade and ship me one, I am probably looking at 2017 to experience anything in 4K. Shame since I have a 4K TV and they are probably giving new customers without a 4K TV the HR54 in some areas. When I upgraded to the HR34, the HR44 had been out nationally for a while but the tech had not seen any and checked and was told it would be months before they would have them.

The latest is the first transmission will be with the Northern Trust Open Feb 17-21th. It will not require the Reverse Band lnb to receive it. It will be shown on channel 9801. There is currently 4K programming on ch. 1102. With just the HR54, I currently can't see that channel.

1102 is the 4k VOD channel and the HR54's see that along with the other VOD content.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)