What do I need to do for a Dish upgrade?

Dvlos said:
A 2nd elliptical dish? Or is the elliptical dish THE new 28" dish?

They are not shipping any of the new eliptical (multi-feed) dishes yet. The 28" is slightly eliptical but in the wrong direction (taller than it is wide). I've got one of the 28" dishes - upgraded from my 18" due to rain fade...

bbtkd said:
You could probably have pushed it a bit - tell them either upgrade it or just come and deinstall. I doubt they would allow a deinstall to happen when they can retain you by upgrading the dish...

I was approved on day one. It is the damn installer who won't do the installation. The story I have been told is that Installs Inc tells the installer to buy the dish, and they will reimburse the installer after the work is done. My installer refuses to buy the dish and do the install work. "We are not going to lay out money ahead of time."

For over a month, calls have not been returned. This is definately Installs Inc's fault but I have let it slide because they are swamped with new orders. I have not yet invoked the great and powerful Wilt yet for the same reason. But that time may be coming soon...

I talked to a CSR yesterday and a floor supervisor over a billing issue firstly, then kinda snuck in the dish upgrade because of rain fade issue afterwards. The Super told me the same as everyone else has heard is that it is "experimental" in areas and they would set up a time for the installer to come and determine if I need one or not and how much it would cost me to upgrade to the new dish! I laughed. My date is set for July 8th. Should I just skip them and go straight to Wilt before the installer gets there? though I can't rightly check my levels or settings because I STILL DON'T HAVE A DAMN REMOTE! sorry .... :mad: That's another matter. Maybe I should go to Wilt on that too.

Augurr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)