What do you guys think about Direct HD Expansion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

AntDogg65

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 25, 2008
Nashville, TN
With Dish gaining channels now, when do you think Direct will get the picture and add some channels for us. Also, what channels do you think they will get. I want Travel and AMC in HD personally, but what do you guys think?

With Dish gaining channels now, when do you think Direct will get the picture and add some channels for us. Also, what channels do you think they will get. I want Travel and AMC in HD personally, but what do you guys think?
I want all of them. It sure would be nice to get any new HD. I do have to admit i could care less about the Life times in HD. Right now for me i want AMC, CSNNW, CSNCA.

I want Travel Channel. All the new shows are in HD. As for AMC I do not watch Mad Men but I can see the need for it. I have started watching less and less SD channels. ESPNU would be nice in HD before the Fall.

i would like travel channel HD,WGN HD , premiums in HD for others to enjoy,G4 HD.

Not Premiums, They Suck. Bring on the RSN's.:) Just Kidding!:devil:
:D

i mentioned the premiums because even though i don't subscribe to them,others are very interested in premiums so their additions to D would be good ;)

but since you mentioned RSN'S let me tell you you're wrong. more PPV's is the way to go baby!!!:D

:D

i mentioned the premiums because even though i don't subscribe to them,others are very interested in premiums so their additions to D would be good ;)

but since you mentioned RSN'S let me tell you you're wrong. more PPV's is the way to go baby!!!:D
HD PPV , Thats Funny. ,Thats D* A la carte.:)

As a Dish customer I hope Direct responds. I feel as though HD would be added sooner on both providers if there was more of a sense of competition. If they end up going back and forth adding channels, customers from both services will be benefitted. BRING ON THE HD!

I'll take anything at this point....."Watch Grass Grow" channel or "Watch Paint Dry" channel......looks like D* has come to the HD end......no more

For me, anything more would be overload. I'm still adjusting to all these HD channels. I got DirecTV last month. I had Comcast, but in a very poor bandwidth area, so I maybe got a total of 18 HD channels. Now, with DirecTV it's crazy.

So, hopefully, by the time I get bored with what's on here, new channels will start popping up. But definitately, I would like to see Travel HD, G4 HD, my local PBS in HD (CT), and E! HD.

WGN HD, ESPNU HD, and the rest of the premiums in HD.

If you think about it, D* could satisfy just about all of us if they added 20-25 non-ppv/rsn HDs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)