What do you guys think about Direct HD Expansion

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You and me both buddy! I can not get enough of watching someone fish!

bait.gif

I can't get enough HD PPV. Thanks D*:p

Honestly, I would rather have PPV movies than fishing.....lol. I can do that myself in far better resolution than anything anyone can offer.

Seriously, how lazy does one have to be to watch someone else fish??????:D

Actually one of the best episodes I have seen was one from this season. The one on standardized testing. Being a public school teacher, that episode hit the nail on the head when it comes to standardized testing.

If Homer were real, and this was a sitcom, that's how he would look after every episode the past few crappy seasons of the Simpsons.

My god the program sucks compared to seasons 1-8.

i hear ya ;) but i've loved it since day one and i still think it's as good as ever. been running for 20 years now. must be doing something right. :)

Honestly, I would rather have PPV movies than fishing.....lol. I can do that myself in far better resolution than anything anyone can offer.

Seriously, how lazy does one have to be to watch someone else fish??????:D

lol :D i would rather have 100 PPV's and 100 RSN's before having the World Farting Network;) :D :p

For me, anything more would be overload. I'm still adjusting to all these HD channels. I got DirecTV last month. I had Comcast, but in a very poor bandwidth area, so I maybe got a total of 18 HD channels. Now, with DirecTV it's crazy.

So, hopefully, by the time I get bored with what's on here, new channels will start popping up. But definitately, I would like to see Travel HD, G4 HD, my local PBS in HD (CT), and E! HD.

Same here, Had Comcast got 35 HD channels, switched a little over a month ago and am still in HD heaven. I would like to see ESPNU HD the most.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)