What do you pay?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

daverp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
A response to my other thread got me thinking. What does everyone pay for their programing package and add ons?

In Aurora, Il

Top Package : 88.99 for Gold Plus with Two Premiums
DVR: 11.99

right now i'm paying around $90 for the so-called biggest value pack including all premium, hd and expanded cable. I'm also getting internet service for this price, including 2 digital cable and 1 hd receiver.

I'm getting triple play for $140.00 Month...

I'm getting Internet, Telephone, and Digital Cable with HBO,Show,TMC,Starz with HD package & HDDVR. It's a bundle for a year. It's advertised at $129.00, but with taxes and other lease charges its about $140.00. I have one HD DVR (DCT3412) set and one Digital (DCT700) set. I have the Motorola Telephony with Internet integrated modem (SBV5220).

The only thing I don't have is Cinemax. Otherwise I get all other channels.

Before tax and hidden charges, I pay $127.30/mo for Digital Basic, 1 std STB and 1 DVR STB, and 6mbps Internet. Soon, I plan on adding a 2nd DVR, 3rd STB total and that will add an additional $6.95/mo digital additional outlet fee and another $9.95/mo DVR fee for an additional $16.90/mo, which will bring my total bill to $144.20/mo.

I had a great 12-month deal where I was only paying $50 for Digital Silver plus my extra digital outlet, the DVR and HD.

It just ended and I spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to work out a new deal. I haven't gotten my first bill yet, but I think it'll be somewhere in the $70 area for:

Digital Plus on 2 TVs, a DVR and HD

Not too bad...

I have 1 DVR, 2 digital boxes, Internet (7mbit) Digital Phone, EVERY CHANNEL OFFERD including all premiums/ondemands

for about 30$/month including taxes...

I have 1 DVR, 2 digital boxes, Internet (7mbit) Digital Phone, EVERY CHANNEL OFFERD including all premiums/ondemands

for about 30$/month including taxes...

You should also note that price is employee pricing.;)

Everyone I know loves cable, and its vast service offerings.. Dallor for dallor the best value in entertainment on the market today... Cost you over 300$ to take a family of 4 for 1 day at disney... With cable you get 31days of entertainment for a fraction of that :)

You should also note that price is employee pricing.;)
Perhaps.... ;)
Everyone I know loves cable, and its vast service offerings.. Dallor for dallor the best value in entertainment on the market today... Cost you over 300$ to take a family of 4 for 1 day at disney... With cable you get 31days of entertainment for a fraction of that :)
But do you think it's right to rub it in everyones face on much you DON'T pay?

By you doing that they can see how much cable is F-ing them for.:eek:

Last edited:
All Channels, 6mbps Internet, Phone Servive, 1 3412 HD DVD, 1 6200 HD Box and a SD Digital Box all for $160.00 a month.

And don't forget, the $250.00 charge just for the right to lease a HD DVR from the 2 DBS companies that we do not have to pay.

All Channels, 6mbps Internet, Phone Servive, 1 3412 HD DVD, 1 6200 HD Box and a SD Digital Box all for $160.00 a month.

And don't forget, the $250.00 charge just for the right to lease a HD DVR from the 2 DBS companies that we do not have to pay.

Here,Here thats a fact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts