What do you pay?

daverp

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2005
A response to my other thread got me thinking. What does everyone pay for their programing package and add ons?

In Aurora, Il

Top Package : 88.99 for Gold Plus with Two Premiums
DVR: 11.99

right now i'm paying around $90 for the so-called biggest value pack including all premium, hd and expanded cable. I'm also getting internet service for this price, including 2 digital cable and 1 hd receiver.

I'm getting triple play for $140.00 Month...

I'm getting Internet, Telephone, and Digital Cable with HBO,Show,TMC,Starz with HD package & HDDVR. It's a bundle for a year. It's advertised at $129.00, but with taxes and other lease charges its about $140.00. I have one HD DVR (DCT3412) set and one Digital (DCT700) set. I have the Motorola Telephony with Internet integrated modem (SBV5220).

The only thing I don't have is Cinemax. Otherwise I get all other channels.

Before tax and hidden charges, I pay $127.30/mo for Digital Basic, 1 std STB and 1 DVR STB, and 6mbps Internet. Soon, I plan on adding a 2nd DVR, 3rd STB total and that will add an additional $6.95/mo digital additional outlet fee and another $9.95/mo DVR fee for an additional $16.90/mo, which will bring my total bill to $144.20/mo.

I had a great 12-month deal where I was only paying $50 for Digital Silver plus my extra digital outlet, the DVR and HD.

It just ended and I spent 20 minutes on the phone trying to work out a new deal. I haven't gotten my first bill yet, but I think it'll be somewhere in the $70 area for:

Digital Plus on 2 TVs, a DVR and HD

Not too bad...

I have 1 DVR, 2 digital boxes, Internet (7mbit) Digital Phone, EVERY CHANNEL OFFERD including all premiums/ondemands

for about 30$/month including taxes...

I have 1 DVR, 2 digital boxes, Internet (7mbit) Digital Phone, EVERY CHANNEL OFFERD including all premiums/ondemands

for about 30$/month including taxes...

You should also note that price is employee pricing.;)

Everyone I know loves cable, and its vast service offerings.. Dallor for dallor the best value in entertainment on the market today... Cost you over 300$ to take a family of 4 for 1 day at disney... With cable you get 31days of entertainment for a fraction of that :)

You should also note that price is employee pricing.;)
Perhaps.... ;)
Everyone I know loves cable, and its vast service offerings.. Dallor for dallor the best value in entertainment on the market today... Cost you over 300$ to take a family of 4 for 1 day at disney... With cable you get 31days of entertainment for a fraction of that :)
But do you think it's right to rub it in everyones face on much you DON'T pay?

By you doing that they can see how much cable is F-ing them for.:eek:

Last edited:
All Channels, 6mbps Internet, Phone Servive, 1 3412 HD DVD, 1 6200 HD Box and a SD Digital Box all for $160.00 a month.

And don't forget, the $250.00 charge just for the right to lease a HD DVR from the 2 DBS companies that we do not have to pay.

All Channels, 6mbps Internet, Phone Servive, 1 3412 HD DVD, 1 6200 HD Box and a SD Digital Box all for $160.00 a month.

And don't forget, the $250.00 charge just for the right to lease a HD DVR from the 2 DBS companies that we do not have to pay.

Here,Here thats a fact

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts