What do you think of your team's Stadium?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Jacob's Field is one of the most gorgeous ballparks in baseball. I love attending a game there whether the team is a wreck or not.

Quicken Loans Arena is great for watching basketball games, especially with all the improvements Dan Gilbert has put into it since he purchased the team.

The one stadium I'm just not thrilled about is Cleveland Browns Stadium. The stadium itself just seems generic to me. The location is pretty decent. It's right on the lake, just next to the Rock Hall and Science Center. But overall, this stadium is my least favorite of the 3. It seems to me it doesn't have any character and the stadium itself goes unused for the majority of the year with the exception for 8 Browns games a year.

Fenway Park is obviously full of nostalgia, but it's TIME for a new ballpark with modern amenities (preferably near the waterfront).

TD Garden is nice but very sterile. Bruins games are better than Celtics games, IMHO (Celtics games have too many corporate types that just don't care).

Gillette Stadium is AWESOME!!!! Nothing was spared when they built this masterpiece, and it doesn't hurt that it replaced inarguably the WORST stadium in the NFL (the erector set Foxboro/Sullivan/Schaefer Stadium)

I think target field will be the best and newest stadium in mlb come april!

Tcf bank stadium is the cats meow, cant wait for a blizzard game

Xcel energy center is best rink in nhl,
although i like bell centre better as they have a bunch of old historic stuff in the concourses

target center and hhh metrodome dont count imho

Jacob's Field? Is that a new one? ;) :D

I really like Great American Ballpark. The name in my opinion is the best one, because I didn't even know it was an insurance company when I first heard about it.

I have yet to go to Paul Brown Stadium yet. Hopefully someday though.

I unfortunately have not attended a game at HSBC arena- my family moved from Buffalo in July 1994, two years before it was built.

However, I did attend 10 games at the old Memorial Auditorium, and went to 4 games at Rich Stadium (I still call it that- they have made only two playoff appearances since the name changed to Ralph Wilson Stadium in 1998- and have yet to play a home playoff game there. The stadium name change has not brought good luck to the men of Buffalo)

The Aud was a great place to watch hockey- good food, nice seats, great views of the ice.

Rich Stadium is pretty damn cold (Salsa will attest to that) and the view was a tad high, but the fans there are hardcore-to-the-bone loyal to the Bills. It didn't help that the Bills teams I saw live were damn good compared to the teams of the past decade.

I don't have a stadium right now - Qualcomm is obsolete and will be replaced or else the Chargers are moving out of town.

Maybe I'll adopt the new Cowboys' Stadium (JerryWorld). But with $10 cheesesteaks and $40 parking, maybe not. I'll just keep on going to the Ballpark in Arlington for baseball games.

But I really miss Memorial Stadium in Baltimore for baseball games. It was old and smelly, but it was a great place for a baseball game. :)

The only NFL games I've seen were in Qualcomm in San Diego, and it came across as pretty mediocre. Hopefully when I finally make it to Arrowhead the Chiefs will be a scarier team to play there again. I am sure I'll make it to the AZ stadium at some point too.

I was just in Cowboy's stadium for the Big 12 Championship game and all I can say is wow!! That stadium is insane! The TV above the field will knock your socks off. I have been to more stadiums, arenas, and ball barks then I can count, and this is one of the best I have been to.

For college football, nothing beats Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

I am stuck with the old Amway Arena (We still call it the O-Rena)Anyway a new one is being built. The "Amway Center" should open sometime next year. It looks really cool so far, and has a nice video board going on the outside (that shouldnt effect traffic at all....)

The Citrus bowl is the only football stadium near me (aside from RayJay in Tampa) And its a complete dump. The bathrooms are so old they just recently stopped using the troff style system to take a piss..

its to bad the team sucks, but ford field is a nice place to watch a game, except for when the lions are playing :)

I think target field will be the best and newest stadium in mlb come april!

Tcf bank stadium is the cats meow, cant wait for a blizzard game

Xcel energy center is best rink in nhl,
although i like bell centre better as they have a bunch of old historic stuff in the concourses

target center and hhh metrodome dont count imho

hey you pretty much took the same things I'd say :)

Angel Stadium is a beautiful park. Honda Center is a decent arena. Staples Center sucks in my opinon. It's not the arena so much as trying to get IN the arena. And seriously...downtown L.A.???? Give yourself two hours to get there and another hour waiting outside to get in. Dodger Stadium is showing it's age. It's got that 60's ballpark feel to it, but benches suck to sit on, they don't allow tailgating, it's horrible to ge tin and out of. Angel Stadium is just a nicer, but smaller, stadium.

Love Kyle Field. Hate the AD. Per seat donations tripled in his first three years. All for a team that was 6-6 this season and 4-8 last season.

KyleFieldDonationMap.jpg

Love Bryant Denny, and it should be even better after this next expansion.

SouthEndzone.jpg

Basically it will be a mirror of the north endzone

800px-

I was just in Cowboy's stadium for the Big 12 Championship game and all I can say is wow!! That stadium is insane! The TV above the field will knock your socks off. I have been to more stadiums, arenas, and ball barks then I can count, and this is one of the best I have been to.

For college football, nothing beats Memorial Stadium in Lincoln.

I think a few teams in the Big10 have something to say about that. ;)

Invesco Field at Mile High is a really nice stadium. You can be seated way up in the nosebleeds and feel like you are close to the field. And compared with the east bleachers at Mile High - which were movable - and thus the entire place tended to shake - it feels so much safer. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)