what do you want from D12

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You guys all think too small with your "I only want a handful of channels".

Me on the other hand:

I want every HD channel in existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every national sports channel, every movie channel, every specialty channel, every general entertainment channel, every news channel, etc. etc. etc. If its in HD, I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Me on the other hand:

I want every HD channel in existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every national sports channel, every movie channel, every specialty channel, every general entertainment channel, every news channel, etc. etc. etc. If its in HD, I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be realistic

be realistic

Well D12 can hold 80 channels right? and there's under 70 in existence they don't have yet according to most estimates. So whats unrealistic about my wishes? They won't be unable to use the "no bandwidth" excuse any more, so they should get off their asses and negotiate the contracts ASAP.

I would say WGN America HD, MSNBC HD, Lifetime HD, TVOne HD, MTV2 HD, ESPN-U HD, TeenNick HD, E! HD, TV Guide Network HD, BBC America HD, Lifetime Movie Network HD, Nick Jr. HD, Hallmark Channel HD, even west coast feeds of Nickelodeon HD, Cartoon Network HD, and Disney Channel HD.

For the channels that D* doesn't have, American Life Network, Hallmark Movie Channel HD, and for the locals WNEG-TV 32 (Independent).

For the locals they don't have in HD, WNTV 29 (PBS/South Carolina ETV) and WMYA 40 (MyNetworkTV), it would be nice to see WWE FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN in HD in GSP.

Me on the other hand:

I'm with you on this!

I don't know if Wikipedia.org is up to date on existing national HD channels.

I'll leave two links below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television_in_the_United_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cable_and_satellite_television_networks

Any & all premium movie channels they can get, AMC & TCM, E, Travel, Playboy, Life, FMC, BBCA, MILT & that's just off the top of my head. NO MORE PPV's!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)