Status
Please reply by conversation.

WSInternational

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 24, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I'm preparing our monthly specials to offer SatelliteGuys members which I'd like to announce next Friday or Saturday. I want to hear from you. What items do you want to see go on sale? Please respond and let me know. Maybe I will include it in my sale next week.

The current discounts & specials are scheduled to end next Friday (6/24/2011), so make sure to take advantage of them while they are still deeply discounted.

Eventually, I'm going to be considering two 211 C-band LNBs, and maybe two ESX-522 LNBFs.
Don't think I've seen any reviews of either, nor many people commenting on having used them.

Unfortunately, I'm not really set up to do an instant comparison nor review myself ...
... and again, my use is out in the future, not immediate.

Hopefully you'll get some better feedback on other interesting items. ;)
Maybe light weight products, so shipping isn't such a problem.

Deals on 1.2M Ku dishes.... with S2 on Ku starting to become more prevalent we will need them, some feeds my trusty 1m P* wont lock....only problem with that is that they are so much to ship.... :-(

Deals on 1.2M Ku dishes.... with S2 on Ku starting to become more prevalent we will need them, some feeds my trusty 1m P* wont lock....only problem with that is that they are so much to ship.... :-(

I 3rd this, and maybe package it with a motor, or have an optional motor that can be packaged in the same box. I have had issues in the past where the connectors have gotten stuck to the rear bolts/screws of the dish that extend 3 inches past where they need to be and get caught up on the connector to the motor as it moves, essentially breaking the connector off from underneath the motor. The only motor that I have found so far is the one that Sadoun sells that has them on the back instead of underneath.

I would like to see a 1.2 dish that works well with motors right out of the box. One setup and done! No tinkering! :)

8-foot C-band dishes - looking to get into Cband after tinkering around with my miniBUD.

rapidawn said:
8-foot C-band dishes - looking to get into Cband after tinkering around with my miniBUD.

Shipping costs for an 8 foot dish would probably give someone a heart attack! :eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I'd like a 1.2 m dish (or two) that doesn't need to be picked up locally. Free shipping would be nice too. ;)

Shipping costs for an 8 foot dish would probably give someone a heart attack! :eek:
actually 8 foot dishes cost less to ship than a 1 meter due to the 8 footer being in pieces

the issue is they want $267 for the 8 footer and $70 for the 6 footer.....

...the issue is they want $267 for the 8 footer and $70 for the 6 footer.....
That probably reflects the weight and thickness of the metal used, and a much bigger mount.
I think ya get what you pay for.

I would like to see a sale on switches and multi-switches.
This a good idea.
Let me expand on it ...
1. eCoda 22khz switches at a give-away price. ;)
2. multiswitches either modified or with mod documents for those wanting to go with ortho mode feedhorns?
Linuxman and Pendragon (and others?) have documented mods to some switches.
So offering these particular models would be attractive, as we already have experience with people doing those modifications.
They're also relatively inexpensive, so that plays directly into your hands. ;)

I have been trying to pick up a 24" actuator for a couple months. It would be nice to see a sponsor offer these on sale. I have tried to order through WSI a couple times but not in stock with no time frame to have in stock....

2. multiswitches either modified or with mod documents for those wanting to go with ortho mode feedhorns?
Linuxman and Pendragon (and others?) have documented mods to some switches.
So offering these particular models would be attractive, as we already have experience with people doing those modifications.
They're also relatively inexpensive, so that plays directly into your hands. ;)
No mods. Take all the fun out of it for me. I have to do some mods myself to make it my own;)

4 degree mono block lnb single and or dual output, w/free shipping

Encoda 22 khz switches, w/free shipping

Case lot of 5 price for 30" , 33", 36" ,39" 1.2 cm Ku Band FTA dishes.*
Case lot price of 5 or whatever ...for 6 and 8 foot C Band FTA dishes*
* Might be worthwhile to have people who live roughly in the same area to split costs on shipping and get a case lot discount.

Maybe we should put the whole store on sale?? I'm still working on the specials. As for the 120cm antennas, we have them on sale at a very low price, but local pickup from North Los Angeles warehouse only since they are in bulk.

I'm also waiting for some new products to come in so I can introduce them. Just a small delay.

4 degree mono block lnb single and or dual output, w/free shipping

Right now, we have the ESX5421U 4 degree monoblocks (have very little left in stock). As a part of our new products and the shipment I'm waiting on arriving is our brand new 4-12 degree adjustable "monoblock" that I will be introducing as soon as they hit the warehouse dock. This is the first time I'm going public with them, which is not the way I usually like to release a new product. It adjusts to receive signal between 4 to 12 degrees and you can use an external 22KHz or 2X1 DiSEqC switch with this new single output "monoblock" LNBF.

I have been trying to pick up a 24" actuator for a couple months. It would be nice to see a sponsor offer these on sale. I have tried to order through WSI a couple times but not in stock with no time frame to have in stock...

In the works. We actually have been out for a while now because of shortage of supplies. They should be available within the next 45 days or so. So far, we have only had the Powermax PMA24 24" actuator. With this actuator shipment, we will also introduce the PMA18, which is a Powermax 18" actuator arm.

I have a few other new products in the works that will be available in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)