What do you want to see go on SALE?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Not to sound negative, but I find the shipping cost too much and in many cases exceeds the price of the product. Unless your purchasing a great deal it doesn't seem worth it in many cases. I'm not asking for free shipping just fair pricing alternatives.

Not to sound negative, but I find the shipping cost too much and in many cases exceeds the price of the product. Unless your purchasing a great deal it doesn't seem worth it in many cases. I'm not asking for free shipping just fair pricing alternatives.

Selling case lots on large items like 1.2 meter Ku dishes would work ( and a great idea) if you can get other people within a couple dozen miles of you to split costs on a case of an item. It would definitely be less expensive that way. If shipping costs for case lot of FIVE 1.2 meter Ku dishes is $200. Split five ways that is only $40 shipping each dish ...plus of course the price of the dish (es).....

Selling case lots on large items like 1.2 meter Ku dishes would work ( and a great idea) if you can get other people within a couple dozen miles of you to split costs on a case of an item. It would definitely be less expensive that way. If shipping costs for case lot of FIVE 1.2 meter Ku dishes is $200. Split five ways that is only $40 shipping each dish ...plus of course the price of the dish (es).....

Tron,Digiblur,Avenger...you guys paying attention? LOL

I could be persuaded to sign in on a group shipment, especially if the dish price is really too good to pass up. Anyone else in the Metro New Orleans/Baton Rouge area?

I could be persuaded to sign in on a group shipment, especially if the dish price is really too good to pass up. Anyone else in the Metro New Orleans/Baton Rouge area?

I'd like to extend the same offer to anyone in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area.

Group buys would definitely reduce the cost of shipping on a per item basis, not to mention the better discount on the equipment purchased (based on quantity). Maybe we can get Scott to put up a section in the forum where people can find others looking for the same products in their areas?

As a part of our new products and the shipment I'm waiting on arriving is our brand new 4-12 degree adjustable "monoblock" that I will be introducing as soon as they hit the warehouse dock. This is the first time I'm going public with them, which is not the way I usually like to release a new product. It adjusts to receive signal between 4 to 12 degrees and you can use an external 22KHz or 2X1 DiSEqC switch with this new single output "monoblock" LNBF.
interesting....hopefully they are standard LNB's and not Universal (standards have more flexibility)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)