What does this mean?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mini1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 2, 2004
I just logged into my account online. I see my current balance in parentheses () and it is over $100. I don't have online statements and I don't want them, so there is no way to view my upcoming bill.

Does that mean that I owe D* money of they owe me money (credit)?

Someone may have signed up using RAF and I got money or there may be a fairly large billing error. I don't know.

Never mind, I just called the automated phone system and it says that I have a credit balance. YES!!

RAF shows up all at once as a $100 credit on the bill? I thought it was $10 per month?

It will probably say ($90) next month, then ($80), etc.

the RAF is $10 a month but any other credits you have on the account (promos) will show like that. Like the $31 monthly credit, the free 3 month premium credit, etc

My account looks like that. Promos are placed on the bill on a specific date regardless of bill cycle. So all of a sudden on say the 15th the account says you have a $88 credit. 8 days later the bill cycles and the monthly fees show up which removes that. When I removed a premium the account showed a 6 buck credit until the bill cycles.

I wouldnt worry about it until the bill prints.

Never mind, I just called the automated phone system and it says that I have a credit balance. YES!!

RAF shows up all at once as a $100 credit on the bill? I thought it was $10 per month?

Did you just sign up? Like Iceberg said, it's probably all the new customer credits, including $10 for your referral credit.

I just got an email from D*. I was right. A friend who I handed by promo card to signed up and activated service.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts