What does Vista do better than xp?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's amazing how this thread is basically a carbon copy of any thread you could find when XP was released.. Comments like the one above are just completely ignorant and show why you should just go buy a Mac. You can't do enough on a Mac to cause yourself trouble so you should be safe.
While Vista does require more "horsepower" than XP, it also manages it's resources much better.. I currently have only 1gig of HS ram and 3ghzHT with Vista Ultimate and have no issues. I also never shut my computer down.
I have no issues with networking to either my other XP machines, or my playstation. I use it to copy rented games, download "free" softwares and music, etc. and have no DRM issues.
People are always so quick to blame the OS, when in fact most problems are some other piece of hardware or software that's at fault, or their own lack of knowledge.
If you can't access your XP machine via Vista, there is a problem/setup issue YOU need to fix. If you can't browse certain "illegal software" sites, call your ISP or fix your computers parental controls/privacy settings. These things are not the fault of Vista, XP or any operating system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts