what dvr will i get?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You will get either the HR20, 21, 22, 23 or 24. Sorry but when you order with Directv you have no idea what DVR will be installed.

I just had mrv installed at my home and direct tv sent me a hr21 and the csr said I would get a hr24. When tech got here I asked him if he had any hr24's in his truck and he said no, so I said cancel the install. Tech called his boss and he told the tech to come to the warehouse and get me a hr24. I then called direct tv to return the one they sent me unopened.

I may be wrong, but if I think you say something to the installer and they know you know the difference (and most customers don't) you have a better chance of getting a '24. No guarantees, but I think it worked in my case.

Hrmm no guarantees of HR24s on a new install, guess I better not move to Directv just yet. Really really want the Whole Home DVR but don't want to get stuck with 3 outdated receivers.

Hrmm no guarantees of HR24s on a new install, guess I better not move to Directv just yet. Really really want the Whole Home DVR but don't want to get stuck with 3 outdated receivers.

You will never be guaranteed that. Just request them from the installer or ask if they can get them and reschedule.

You will never be guaranteed that. Just request them from the installer or ask if they can get them and reschedule.

Sure I will, I'll just wait till the older models are no longer being made and put in the field. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts