What Ever Happened to ESPNU HD???

Hey guys. Here are some new and better pictures of the new studio control room.

Attachments

• DSC00067.JPG
    DSC00067.JPG
    482.6 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC00068.JPG
    DSC00068.JPG
    587.6 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00070.JPG
    DSC00070.JPG
    228.2 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC00071.JPG
    DSC00071.JPG
    494.3 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC00072.JPG
    DSC00072.JPG
    670.1 KB · Views: 177
Yeah, I would really like ESPNU HD especially after hearing that most SEC football games will be broadcast on either ESPN, ESPN affiliate, Fox Sports South, or CSS. I'm crossing my fingers (but not holding my breath) for it by September.

How many of you guys in this thread (reading and posting) have actually called Dish (not just sent emails to the ceo address) to request this channel. Please don't ask, "What difference will it make?" Enough subscriber complaints got TBS HD added during the baseball playoffs years ago.

I'm sure if Dish got enough calls and complaints about ESPNU HD, they would add it ASAP.

How many of you guys in this thread (reading and posting) have actually called Dish (not just sent emails to the ceo address) to request this channel. Please don't ask, "What difference will it make?" Enough subscriber complaints got TBS HD added during the baseball playoffs years ago.

I'm sure if Dish got enough calls and complaints about ESPNU HD, they would add it ASAP.

"Me,me,me,me!!!;)

Dish Network, as a whole, would not sweat phone calls about a channel they dont offer. Begging and complaining wont goad them into a quicker contract.

I have emailed them...no reply. I have messaged their twitter page, and they said that they'd look into it. In my experience, the people who run the twitter feed reply very quickly to all messages. I would say to start bombarding them requests for the channel.

As for finding a carrier that has it, I'm kind of out of options. If I were to go to cable, they don't have it. Direct doesn't have it but is planning to offer it in 2010....I would expect their customers will be pushing for it as well since SEC football will be on it.

U-Verse already has ESPNU HD... if they find a way to add CSS I will break my contract in a heartbeat since they're paying enough cash to cover the ETF. Will seriously consider paying the ETF if Comcast adds ESPNU HD, they just added it in SD in Atlanta this week... no qualms at all if any UGA games end up on CSS or ESPNU, and I'm sure they will.

I was speaking with a Dish Network rep last night about getting ESPNU HD on before football season in September. He told me to stay tuned and be patient. I then asked him if I would be happy and he just laughed and said yes.

I don't know if the guy is joshing me, or Dish is really about to pue ESPNU on in HD

I would say he is probably right. :)

It wouldn't surprise me to see it light up when they light up their new HD control room and studio, as I am hearing not much of anything is in HD at this time.

The question is when is the new control room going to be ready? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)