Please reply by conversation.

Lassar

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Illinois
What happened to Access America ?

G19-ku fr 12115V, sym 22425, audio 1794

For a couple of days now I have not been able to pick up Access America on G19 Ku.

Checked out there internet site. Their internet channel has silence too.

I hope they have not gone off satellite.

If these audio channels keep disappearing, I might have to get a internet media player.

Lassar,

Coming in ok here in Michigan. I did hear it blip out once or twice, then some AC hum, but now ok. Maybe they are having trouble on their end.

Ralf hasn't posted since 5-4-2011 about the show schedule.

I haven't had the opportunity to listen in on recent weeks. The last couple of times I did they were having telephone problems and it kept dropping the calling bridge out while on the air. I may have even missed it previously because a few times I tuned in it was dead air and I guessed it wasn't on. Later on I went back and the show was airing. I need to get on the mailing list.

Sorry to wake up an old thread... Is anyone listening to Access America with luck? I'm tuned to the transponder, 85% quality, audio 1794. OSD says it's getting MPEG1, but I have no audio. I hooked up to the internet stream and I'm hearing music there. Am I doing something wrong, or are they not broadcasting on the satellite right now?

They have been having issues for the past few days, I had to like to Ralf and Mike on the Internet on Wednesday as they were down then too.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)