What happened to INSP?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitty

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 24, 2008
Kentucky
Was wondering ehat happened to INSP? I liked the old tv shows and now with them adding some different ones it has been removed. What happened??

Wow... My 90-year-old grandmother loved that channel. As much as I love DISH this crap with the channel drops is really getting on my nerves.

Last edited:
From INSP's website:

insp-logo.png

ATTENTION DISH
NETWORK CUSTOMERS!

inline-dish-header.jpg

To the friends and fans of INSP:
DISH Network has taken INSP off of their service. DISH is insisting that INSP pay them millions of dollars a year to be carried on DISH Network. We simply cannot afford to pay the fees that DISH is demanding of us.
The truth is that DISH Network pays almost every other network a monthly fee for the right to carry their programming on the Dish service. Many of these networks that Dish is paying a monthly fee to don't have nearly as many viewers as INSP, according to the Nielsen rating service. INSP has never charged a monthly fee and we aren't asking DISH to pay us one like they pay to almost every other network on their service.
DISH is a multi-billion dollar corporation. INSP is an independent network with inspirational and family-friendly programming that must compete with other multi-billion dollar networks. If we had to pay to be carried by cable systems, satellite, and telephone companies, we could never afford to bring you the great shows you love like The Walton's, Wind at My Back, Highway to Heaven, Inspiration Today, Joyce Meyer, T.D. Jakes, and many more.
All we are asking is that DISH treat INSP fairly. We aren't asking them to pay us the way they pay almost every other network.
If you agree and want to help us get INSP back on DISH Network, please use the form on this page to send an email to DISH and to sign our digital petition.
You can also let DISH Network know you want INSP back by calling
1-800-333-DISH (3474) (Please have your DISH account number handy)
In advance, thank you for your support of INSP.
Sincerely,
The management and staff of INSP
Attention Dish Network Customers!

That ad seems misleading to me...
DISH is insisting that INSP pay them millions of dollars a year to be carried on DISH Network. We simply cannot afford to pay the fees that DISH is demanding of us.

Then goes on to say..

We aren't asking them to pay us the way they pay almost every other network.

So are they asking to be a paid channel or do they mean they aren't asking to be paid?

Sorry to see it removed my wife records at least 2 shows on insp.

I don't watch that channel, but would be interested to know if Dish has a different take on this, or has just decided INSP needs to pay alot more.

My wife is beside herself. She's not getting her Waltons fix tonight. I would have never believed that I would be forced to change providers over the loss of INSP. Go figure? :confused:
Well... All 9 seasons are available from Netflix. Rip 'em all to her iPad.

Well... All 9 seasons are available from Netflix. Rip 'em all to her iPad.
She'll get over it, I suppose. Though next February, when my DishHD Absolute discounts run out, I'll be looking real hard at what channels we actually watch, and comparing to Direct and my local fiber provider. I bet we don't watch more than 12 channels regularly. Been a loyal *E sub for 12 years straight, but ain't afraid to cut the cord. These frequent channels drops are aggravating.

She'll get over it, I suppose. Though next February, when my DishHD Absolute discounts run out, I'll be looking real hard at what channels we actually watch, and comparing to Direct and my local fiber provider. I bet we don't watch more than 12 channels regularly. Been a loyal *E sub for 12 years straight, but ain't afraid to cut the cord. These frequent channels drops are aggravating.

Who is your local fiber provider?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)