What happened to no local option?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I live in an area where D* doesn't offer locals. I was online today trying to downgrade my basic package, and I couldn't find the no local option listed anymore.
Are they trying to force me to pay for locals even though they don't offer them?
I need to know before I call, so I find a CSR that actually understands what the no local option is if it still exists.

I live in an area where D* doesn't offer locals. I was online today trying to downgrade my basic package, and I couldn't find the no local option listed anymore.
Are they trying to force me to pay for locals even though they don't offer them?
I need to know before I call, so I find a CSR that actually understands what the no local option is if it still exists.

If locals are not available in your market, the package is $3 less.

Darrell S,
Yes, that option is still available, I am currently doing it.
Just call in and tell them you don't need the locals.
The will automatically add it on as part of the package now, it's been that way for at least a year now, but most either get them or call in to remove them.

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)