What happened to the Big Band/Swing music channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Radioguy41

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 7, 2008
Lehighton, PA
The Big Band music CD channel has been replaced with a duplicate of the Jazz channel. Not sure I understand what the point is to the dupe. :what

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Very good. By the way my Dish Hopper 3 was acting slow and was not responding very good as well.

I had left the dish scapes halloween channel on all the time. Once I changed that to not to play all the time the hopper began to work perfectly again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had left the dish scapes halloween channel on all the time. Once I changed that to not to play all the time the hopper began to work perfectly again.
Now that is just bizarre. What's special about the Dish Scapes channel? Did this happen on previous Dish Scapes?

Reactions: charlesrshell
That is one of the Dishcapes channels for halloween. The receiver is doing this again. I choose a option on the remote control. 3 minutes later the choices show up on the screen or what choose happens.

Never left the other dishscape channels on when I shut the receiver off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)