What HD National Channels do you want?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would expect Directv to add the additional feeds of Cinemax. In addition, my wife would love Lifetime Movie Network in HD. I'm not positive which channels will be added once D11 goes live, but it will be great! I've have Directv since September 1994, and as far as picture quality and sound, it far surpasses Dish Network!

I just got D* installed today and was recently with E* for 4 years. It is actually nice to see a successful satellite launch and even more HD coming. As for the VOOM channels I will not miss them at all and do not think it would be worth the extra cost to D* subscribers.

Back when VOOM first started it was cool and Monsters HD had lots to watch. Now only 2-3 movies each day with constant repeats...signs of the channel eventually disappearing in my opinion.

Anyway for HD National Channels I would like Comedy Central, Travel Channel and Outdoor Channel for starters.

…Truthfully, I want all HD channels that are in existence to be added to DirecTV's lineup. A DirecTV customer for 10 years, I've always wanted a comprehensive channel lineup, very much including local affiliated stations. (In Detroit, DirecTV delivers HD feeds of ABC, CBS, Fox, My Network TV, and NBC. We're awaiting CW and PBS.) But in standard definition, there have been numerous programming never having been added, including American Life Television, the complete MTV and VH1 suites, as well as every premium-movie channels existing.

Realistically, I want DirecTV to get American Life and extend their premiums to include more screens of Cinemax, TMCXtra, and I want them to get The Documentary Channel.

In HD, I most certainly want The Hallmark Channel's sister channel, Hallmark Movie Channel (in both HD and SD). When it comes to what channels to add in the near future, let's pretend a total of 10 get added within the next 90 days-plus (by June 30). I would make the following top priority (but not necessarily in the following order): Hallmark Movie Channel, Travel Channel, WGN, Disney, Toon Disney, ESPNews, ABC Family, Mojo, Lifetime Movie Channel, and Outdoor Channel 2.

Having mentioned Disney, I also want to see both east- and west-coast feeds in HD that DirecTV carries. They've been really good with premiums HBO, Cinemax, Starz, and Showtime. I'd like to see it completed.

Here is a link to some high-definition channels in existence. I haven't been successful keeping up with what is actually available -- not on the list is AMC in HD -- but it's some reference.…

High-definition television in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

High-definition television in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Please reply by conversation.