What HD would you like to see added next?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I personally would like to see sproutHD, and the RSN's in HD full time! There are others out there such as ESPNU (and Charlie for the sake of the coustomers work around the lawsuite). QVCHD? HSNHD? Jelwerytv HD? :D All avaliable on cband btw! So what do you think or what would you like to see get added next that isnt allready on dish!

For me, full-time RSN's, mlb network, ifc and amc, but i know it probably won't happen anytime soon.

Fuel HD, WE HD(for the wife), PBS HD, QVC HD, My Network stations and the rest of the independent HD stations in the Los Angeles market

BBCA is already in HD on Dish and has been for a few months now.

It is at 129° and 72.7°. If you have an older two-dish set-up 110/119/61.5 you need to swing the 61.5 dish to 129 or call dish to get a Dish 1000.2 or 1000.4 so you can get all the new HD channels. (over 20 all together) not available with 110/119/61.5 set-up.

---OOPS, never mind. I just saw your location in AK. Not sure what HD channels are available to you.

---OOPS, never mind. I just saw your location in AK. Not sure what HD channels are available to you.

Not sure what else we're missing, but I'll take those too. We did get a large increase last year and I'm expecting Dish to catch us up to the lower 48 once E14 is transitioned.

I don't think it's available yet but I would like to see The Sundance Channel in HD. Also bring back Smithsonian.

Last edited:
Full time HD RSNs. The current limitations on HD for games is the only reason I ever consider switching to DirecTV. As a hockey fan, the lack of Versus on D* at the start of this last season kept me with Dish -- if Dish can match D* for HD broadcasts on their Center Ice package then I will happily remain a customer.

1. NASA HD
2. PBS (at least the National feed, if not locals)
3. VOOM (e.g. VOOM international channels if they still exist) ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts