OTHER What is a good reliable 3 x 4 Multi-Switch?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Need2learn

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 13, 2018
USA
Hello I am looking for a good reliable 3 x 4 Non power Multi-Switch, everyone I have had only lasted a few months..

Anyone had any great success with one lasting a good period of time? Any suggestions?

I use a Zinwell SAM-3402. But repeated failures suggest you have a grounding issue like a loose F fitting or more serious problems. I'd look it all over.

I use a Zinwell SAM-3402. But repeated failures suggest you have a grounding issue like a loose F fitting or more serious problems. I'd look it all over.
It seem like the 3X4 don't last I read a few reviews that have the same problems, the 6x8 that cost like 50 bucks they never go out, these cheap 8 bucks switch well you get what you pay for.

IF you add or remove powered coaxes to any switch, you take the real chance you are going to fry it. Don't do that.
You are not following me, I have like 6 multi switch connect, 5 are 6X8 they have been working with No problem over a year or so. Then I have one 3X4 that will work maybe 3 or 4 months, then No signal they are just BUILT CHEAP and won't last, because any switch you are going back and forward they will go out that is made cheap, like a Disegc Switch

The term you referring to is called a HOT SWAP I know that will blow a switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)