Status
Please reply by conversation.

PATECO

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Directv has registered a new logo/trademark

Directv Flame Logo.jpg

What might it be for?

Well, if Genie is the new name for the HR34/RVU system their logo is certainly sexier than a kangaroo! :)

Well, if Genie is the new name for the HR34/RVU system their logo is certainly sexier than a kangaroo! :)
I don't know..........you are out in the outback...........weeks pass.......you and the kangaroo (roo)...........then one day your eyes meet.....there is a little smile of consent and a blush from the roo.........after so many weeks in the outback you don't even care about roo gender you just jump on that thing...............later, there is a little joey jumping around............you have regrets but ever so often you do look over at the roo . . .

Pretty sexy to me!

Joe

hehehehe I dunno why but,every time I think of the Genie in the bottle I always think back to the Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny episode Ali Baba Bunny.:D Duck you have desecrated the spirit of the lamp.:D

I recently played the role of the DISH Hopper mascot at a fair... and mentioned that I had a great time doing it. I also mentioned that if DIRECTV had a mascot I would love to play it was well.

Someone (Raoul5788) asked me if I would wear a Genie costume...

You can see my reply by clicking on the link below. :D

http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/292667-Feeling-Good!?p=2980113#post2980113

I don't know..........you are out in the outback...........weeks pass.......you and the kangaroo (roo)...........then one day your eyes meet.....there is a little smile of consent and a blush from the roo.........after so many weeks in the outback you don't even care about roo gender you just jump on that thing...............later, there is a little joey jumping around............you have regrets but ever so often you do look over at the roo . . .

Pretty sexy to me!

Joe

Now I know who I DON'T want next to me on the tour bus into the Outback!!! :D

Now I know who I DON'T want next to me on the tour bus into the Outback!!! :D
Quite so!

The only way to eliminate ugly roomers and related unsavory events is to require photography and genetic testing before any money changes hands. Directv techs may be ok without the tests but why take the chance and tempt DISH guys?

Joe

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts