What is going on?? Lost 119 Satellite

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
Just turned my tv on and the 625 said The satellite signal has been lost. Signal acquisltion is in process. However it will not pick up the signal. Try a hard boot and still nothing. Worked fine before I went to bed. Is there something wrong with my system or are other people having this problem?

Dish Network down in Alaska?

My dish appears to be down. I live in Alaska and cannot reach anyone at Dish network. They had a automated message saying that they cannot talk to me at this time. Even the chat function on its website is unavailable.

I thought it was a 24 hour operation. I cannot watch any channels locals or not. It keeps on acquiring satellite signal no matter what.

Has anyone experience this before?

Thanks!

More information. I did a check switch and both satellite 110 and 119 shows ok with a very good signal. However still no picture. Just do not know what is going on. Also I am in Ohio close to WV and Pa.

Thanks guys what ever the problem was it seemed to fixed itself. Thanks for your info.

You made a reply to my other post and I have to agree with you. It is beginning to look like a dish problem.

i though my Dish was screwed up due to a combo of the fact it stormed here yesterday (as on 3:40 am on Tuesday Morning) and months of wind abuse on the dish itself or possible LNB issues again. i think E14 has a problem right now, or a bad solar flare is affecting it. i hope they are fixing it right now in the middle of the night.

i bet the channels that are out were on 119 weren't they, that whole bird isn't working right now, everyone else is having issues with 119 right now too.

Never mind. I got another automated recording saying that they are working on it.

Later, the blue screen appears that they are working on it as well.

Thanks for looking anyway :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts