What Is Going On With Sadoun?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I get nothing but the IT works thing again tonight. I even cleared out a few old sadoun cookies from ff , still get the same thing.
"Also tried the Midori web browser, and the elinks , text only, browser. All the same. Aptosid linux....
Curious problem.

I see the error too. "It works!" : / I have FF 8 maybe a bug in the new software.

Update: No go on IE either. They are still on Ebay. :)

Last edited:
Those who are still getting the "It works" screen might check with their ISP to see if they're using a caching proxy.

The other possible problem is that your ISP's DNS information is stale.

I was going to post a link that employed the IP number but that confuses the web server.

Those who are still getting the "It works" screen might check with their ISP to see if they're using a caching proxy.

The other possible problem is that your ISP's DNS information is stale.

I was going to post a link that employed the IP number but that confuses the web server.

Mine is Suddenlink they recently turned the speed up from 6 to 10 Mbps and I finally have HD programming. Might be something to do with them upgrading. : /

Just checked it again still says "It works". : /

Chas, I saw a Tv the other day at RatShack with no coax fitting on it!...Only RGB etc...and HDMI. I've had my S9 for almost two years from Sadoun and still working good...Blind

Hi Guys, thanks for your concern. That day we had a server software upgrade. It wasn't suppose to take that long, but it took several hours longer.

By the way, the olive oil is another business venture for me and it is great. If you are into the healthy Mediterranean diet thing, you must use olive oil. It is a growing industry in the USA at over 20% growth year to year. We will have it bottled in 250ml, 500ml, 750ml, and 1L early January 2012. I promise you the best tasting olive oil :)

It is too expensive to use on dishes to melt snow, but hey you could try :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts