What Is Going On With Sadoun?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

milepost72

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
Kentucky
What's going on with Sadoun Satellite Sales? Everytime I go to their website, nothing. Are they still around?

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
When I go to it, I get the following message:

[h=1]It works![/h] This is the default web page for this server.
The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I'm using Firefox 7.0 on Linux. Could it be an issue with my browser or that I'm not running Windows?

talked to the secretary there about an order. she said bill will be gone for 6 weeks. judy will be back monday and always knows what is going on. charlie

Well, it looks like they have the server software running, If you're seeing the site and not the IT WORKS, your browser is using cache. Run CCleaner or clear your browser cache (clearing browser cache in Internet Explorer and Firefox* sometimes fail to completely clear the cache, but CCleaner always has for me.(Windoze) * have not tested the latest Firefox release)

I got "It Works!" Last night and all day today. Same thing on Ubuntu 10.10 and firefox. I called today and the gal said everything was OK. Hiding a big problem????

RT.

I have both ATT DSL & Knology Broadband. While using ATT,I get "it works" screen,but using Knology, I get Sadoun's website on Firefox,Chrome,& Safari. I'm using Mac Lion OS.

Yep it works is all I get.

Status
Please reply by conversation.