what is this "fox 1 sports"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I don't think the Dan Patrick show has anything to do with NBC Sports, though, since the show currently airs on NBC Sports, Audience Channel, and Root Sports. I was specifically talking about the actual sports/games. For example, virtually every FS RSN will air a Pac12 football game at the same time. I would assume that those games would move to FS1. Or possibly a lesser game given to the RSNs and the "Good" game goes to FS1. I guess we'll wait and see. Another case would be the Reds games that air on several FS RSN channels, why not make them national?

I don't think the Dan Patrick show has anything to do with NBC Sports, though, since the show currently airs on NBC Sports, Audience Channel, and Root Sports. I was specifically talking about the actual sports/games. For example, virtually every FS RSN will air a Pac12 football game at the same time. I would assume that those games would move to FS1. Or possibly a lesser game given to the RSNs and the "Good" game goes to FS1. I guess we'll wait and see. Another case would be the Reds games that air on several FS RSN channels, why not make them national?

Some of those might move to FS1, but Fox has a contract with the Pac 12 and Big 12 for Tier 1 and Tier 2 games to go on Fox, FX and the RSN's, The FX games will move to FS1 and depending on scheduling, some of the RSN games but I doubt many. Normally the 2 games from each conference with the most potential national draw is going to go on Fox, then the next 2 games determined to have the best draw will go on FS1 and then the RSN's will fill in any remaining contracted conference games, mainly Big 12 games as the Pac12 Net will get most of the remaining Pac 12 games not covered by Tier 1 and Tier 2 contracts. Fox has to wait on ESPN to fill in the Big 12 slots as ESPN/ABC holds the Big 12's Tier 1 rights

Fox sports 1 and 2 may take some RSN games and the RSN's may still show local games.

CSN does still show some FSN games (mainly local stuff)

Any word if Fox has negotiated a channel change for FS1, FS2, or FXX? Maybe 222, 223 for FS1 &2, and 249 for FXX, moving Comedy Central to 250?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts